Russell’s Real Lives
Say it loud and proud... Anoushka's Story
Unless you’re a seasoned public speaker, the mere thought of standing up and making a speech to an audience of your peers and their parents, would cause most of us to go weak at the knees. So when eighteen-year-old high school student Anoushka took to the stage in front of a huge audience, brimming with confidence to make a moving valedictorian speech, her parents were truly amazed and so proud.
That’s because it had been a long journey for Anoushka to finally achieve her goals. This gifted young student had been plagued by self-doubt, her confidence was low and she was struggling to focus in class. Her parents were naturally very worried that this bright young woman was not going to fulfill her true potential, because she was petrified by the thought of having to speak in front of others. Of course, the last year of high school is one of the most crucial times in a young person’s life and like any parents they wanted the best for her. That’s why they contacted me to see if I could help her overcome her fear.
During the first session it became apparent that Anoushka was overwhelmed by nervousness and the fear she was going to be judged when in the vulnerable position of speaking in front of others. Using my unique confidence building techniques, I was able to get her to visualize herself giving a wonderful, well-received speech and accepting the praise she deserved for it.
On the day her of her graduation ceremony, she was anxious, but using the strategies I taught her, she held her nerve and delivered that speech, standing tall and word perfect. She was congratulated and admired by all and her parents were thrilled. So, a big ‘well done’ to Anoushka. I knew she had the ability, she just needed the confidence and I was honoured to be able to help… oh and guess what… she graduated at the top of her class too!
Russell helped Anoushka with her fear of public speaking and he can help your youngster too. Please call to discover how.
Russell is a child & teen expert in confidence, concentration, social skills, perfectionism, laziness, gadget addiction, study focus, procrastination and time management.
- ‘Junk food almost killed me’
- ‘I can’t wait to fly to see my fiancée’
- Kids - Hypnotised to overcome their traumas
- ‘I was robbed of my peace of mind, but hypnotherapy saved me...’
- CEO - ‘I lost 35kg on the hypnotism diet’
- ‘Grounded by my fear of airline food’
- ‘Hypnotherapy saved me from nightmares of the tsunami’
- The boy who was hypnotised to fly home
- ‘Hypnotherapy cured my mother’s panic attacks’
- From fat to thin thanks to hypnotherapy
- ‘I lost 30kg on the hypnotism diet’
- Childhhod obesity - ‘I was hypnotised into losing 30kg in six months’