Russell’s Real Lives
Thriving one year on… Joe’s story
You’ll probably remember the story of Joe Thompson, the young British lad who was stranded in UAE because he was too petrified to fly back from the UK. His plight was much talked about in the global media and his parents were at their wits end, worrying about how they could possibly get him back home and back to school. He’d already missed a full year of education and we all know how devastating that can be to a child’s future.
Having taken up the cause and made a decision to offer to help get him back on UK soil, I enrolled him in my Freedom From Fear of Flying Programme and after attending all of the sessions, Joe, his father Anthony and myself made the momentous journey home without a hitch. It wasn’t easy for him, because he had one of the worst cases of flying phobia I had ever encountered in my long career, but the Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy was so successful in helping him overcome his issues, that I’m happy to say that Joe has gone from strength to strength and is really thriving in his new school.
At the time, his story of success was splashed across television and radio networks and to be found in newspapers around the world. But of course life has to get back to normal, so it was great to hear from his dad Anthony recently, to let me know how well Joe was doing…
Just thought I’d let you know Joe is doing really great! He’s not only grown in confidence over the last year, he has also grown in stature too and is now 6ft tall! School is going really well and he is throwing himself into all of his activities. We will be forever grateful for your work with Joe and I’m absolutely convinced that without your help we’d still be trapped there. Thanks again Russell.”
Russell helped Joe with his fear of flying and he can help your youngster too. Please call to discover how.
Russell is a child & teen expert in confidence, concentration, social skills, perfectionism, laziness, gadget addiction, study focus, procrastination and time management.
- ‘Junk food almost killed me’
- ‘I can’t wait to fly to see my fiancée’
- Kids - Hypnotised to overcome their traumas
- ‘I was robbed of my peace of mind, but hypnotherapy saved me...’
- CEO - ‘I lost 35kg on the hypnotism diet’
- ‘Grounded by my fear of airline food’
- ‘Hypnotherapy saved me from nightmares of the tsunami’
- The boy who was hypnotised to fly home
- ‘Hypnotherapy cured my mother’s panic attacks’
- From fat to thin thanks to hypnotherapy
- Childhood obesity - ‘I was hypnotised into losing 30kg in six months’